Thursday, September 15, 2011

I'VE BECOME A ...





I have been sucking so much dick that I haven't posted anything. It's time I let you know whats going on. I recently signed up and placed an ad on an internet site I had previously ignored. I won't name the site, but it has had alot of "problems" in the past. So, I was ignoring it. It has been good to me! Really good to me. As of this post, it has brought nearly two dozen visitors to Glory Daze in just about a week! Only one of those guys was a "complete jerk" and one other was maybe not compatible (more about those men - in future posts). Now, I regret what I had heard about the website delayed my placing an ad there!

Enough about that. I have totally shifted into MANWHORE GEAR and to be more specific COCKWHORE; and its affecting my behavior constantly. Let me tell you about my COP ENCOUNTER.
I was out the other day doing some business. I had gone to the bank. As I got out of the Bronco I noticed a policeman getting out of his car about 20 feet in front of me. Oh shit! Yeah Buddy just what you'd think: there was a stirring in my pants and as I walked by the parked car I noted the words "Sworn to protect - Dedicated to serve". Now this is different than Denver Police which has the words "To Serve and Protect" on the side of their cars. It was a Glendale Police Vehicle. "Dedicated to serve" kept running thru my mind. Then when I entered, he (the policeman) was standing at the elevators. Instead of going thru the doors into the bank lobby I found myself standing at the elevators also. "Hello" he said. "Hi, how are you?" was my response as he stepped into the elevator with me following. "I gotta piss something serious" he laughed, as he said it. Whoa! I wasn't expecting that. I was at a loss for words. And I just stood there as he pushed 7. "Where you headed?" he asked. "What? oh seven" I stuttered. DING the elevator arrived at the 7th floor. "After you" he said. As I stepped out I saw a sign "RESTROOMS" with an arrow pointing left. Quickly, I turned left and figured I'd duck into the restroom (momentarily forgetting his "piss something serious" comment). As I walked into the bathroom, I realized he was behind me. Stepping up to the urinal I stuggled to get it out ,as it was now rockhard. And, in a clear violation of mensroom rules, the cop stepped up to the urinal right next to me! Shifting closer to the urninal in hopes that he wouldn't see my condition - I stared str8 ahead. The only thing I could hear besides my heart pounding was his steady stream hitting the urinal.
"Yeah, thats good, right buddy" he said. With my eyes locked on the wall, "Dedicated to serve" ran thru my mind. Laughing nervously, I replied "How do you spell relief? P-I-S-S". He said "Only thing better than a good piss is a good blowjob!". Phuk is this cop wanting my throat? "Dedicated to serve" in my mind again. "Dedicated to serve" I couldn't help it, trying to sneak a peek at his johnson out of the corner of my eye. Dam! That didn't work there was no way to see it without turning my head so I did. He had a big smile on his face and then I glanced down. Gawd Dam! He was wavin' it all around. "Dedicated to serve" My knees were weak. "Dedicated to serve" I slowly ran my tongue across my lips. "That's right, only thing better than a good piss is a good blowjob" he repeated. "Dedicated to serve" Phuk this cop wants it and quickly I dropped to my knees. He turned placing it right in my face. "Dedicated to serve" I opened wide and went down on him right there in the 7th floor bathroom of the Wells Fargo Bank Building. Just as quickly he was at full mast, and I throated his member for as long as I could. Then, backed off working his shaft up and down.
Now, this is not the first law enforcement officer I've done. I've got several who are regular visitors at Glory Daze. But, this was different than a gloryhole blowjob. He grabbed the back of my head and the more I tried to pull up, he was extremely forceful shoving it deep. Now any Cocksucker worth anything will tell you he has no gag reflex. But you go to hell for lying. Some guys will say breathe thru your nose; yeah right! The throat contains both an air passage (the wind pipe) and a food passage (the esophagus). During swallowing, the epiglottis folds back to cover the entrance to the larynx, preventing food and drink from entering the windpipe. If these passages were both open when a person swallowed, air could enter the stomach and food could enter the lungs. Part of the safety hatch that seals off the windpipe is the "epiglottis," a little valvelike cartilage, which works with the larynx to act as a lid every time we swallow. Even if you breathe thru the nose when swallowing the epiglottis will prevent your lungs from getting air. Okay, I'm done with the Anatomy 101 lesson. I needed desperately to come up for air and this man kept forcing me and saying "Don't give out on me now cocksucker, here comes your reward!" And with that he shot gobs of goo and I could feel it slide down into my belly.
Relieved it was over, he still didnt allow me to cum up for air till I got every last drop. With tears running down my cheeks, when I finally came up for air "Dedicated to serve" ran thru my mind as I looked up at him and smiled. "Dedicated to serve" I said "and if you want a repeat hit me up" as I reached for my wallet and handed him my calling card. He has not been to Glory Daze yet, but I hope he does visit! I'm such a CockWhore.