Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A DOZEN GLORYHOLE DICKS!



GLORY DAZE


A DOZEN RANDOM DICKS AT THE GLORYHOLE:


39 MWM 6'1", 185lb, Athletic, Blond Hair This man is unstoppable. I cannot seem to keep this man satisfied. I think he would come every day if he could get away from the wife. The man has nearly tore the wall down every time he visits. I would like him to slow down and enjoy it more; not go at it like a hurricane. In spite of what sounds like complaining on my part, I enjoy the trust he places in me to take care of his needs.


32 6'3" 190 blond hair, awesome tool -- a real treat to service this man. A truly anonymous feeder he contacted me thru the website and has visited regularly for about a month. The first time he visited, he came back in an hour for a second blowjob. I noticed he left his phone number on my wall of fame -- saying he sucks cock too. Thats cool, I have no idea if any of my visitors have called him.


28, 5'10", 150lb, Athletic, Black Hair AWESOME NUTT! Some men are just the right chemistry. This man is my chemical match. I so enjoy being his cocksucker!


23, 5'7", 130lb, Slim, Blond Hair Little man with a HUGE dick. I was truly shocked the first time he put it thru the hole. He has visited twice as of this post.


35, 6'3", 180lb, Swimmer's build, Red Hair I could spend an hour (or more!) servicing this man. Unbelievable bod, incredible tool, and red hair has always been a weakness of mine!


47, 5'4", 135lb, Athletic, not sure about hair - always wears a hat. 47 and could pass for 37. I want more of his dick!


46, 5'11", 175lb, furry belly and chest, big tool, & a noisy cummer (which I like!).


35, 5'8", 150lb, 30w, Brown Hair and sweet treasure trail (he always takes all of his clothes off). A legit 9 incher uncut - shouts (literally) when he shoots.


36, 6'4", 190lb, Slim, Brown Hair another uncut cock. Shoots buckets of cum!


32, 6'3", 202lb, Beefy and furry (oh yeah!) always rockhard when he arrives. This man is another feeder who strips naked for service.


27 5'11", 174lb, Slim and furry This man visits Denver regularly and always stops in for head when he does. Being a selfish COCKSUCKER, I wish he would be here more often!


19 5'9" 150 lbs, slim, black hair This guy is so young looking, I was worried about him visiting the gh (he had sent me a pic - before his first visit). He has now been visiting for over a year, so he's obviously not 19 anymore. He has really progressed as a feeder. He use to cum within a couple of minutes. Now he lasts alot longer and has gotten very verbal. Its cool to see a young man grow sexually.