Tuesday, December 20, 2011

WRONG BAR ... RIGHT BATHROOM


             WRONG BAR                                                 RIGHT BATHROOM


    I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS ... but when I'm away from home I do things I would never do in Denver!  My recent trip to Florida with a stop in the Keystone state before my return home is an example of my "AWAY BEHAVIOR."  I think it's a combination of things that lead me astray.  I'm away from the gf (no further explanation necessary).  I'm working (all work and no play makes Rod a dull boy).  I'm usually in unfamiliar surroundings and my sense of exploration is triggered (new people, new scenery (that can be the same as new people - haha!), new car (always a rental), new bed (hotels), new food (none of Nana's lasagna - boo!)).  You get the idea.  My sense of exploration was triggered the moment I got to DIA and reached a boiling point as soon as I got curbside at FLL.
THE SIGHT OF THIS GUY ... made it obvious I wasn't in Denver and it made me think it wasn't December, even though it was.  I couldn't wait to start exploring Florida.  If guys dress like this in December, then this is definitely where I want to be.  Caught the rental car shuttle, picked up my car and was at the hotel handing the keys to the valet, who I def gave a wink too.  Yeah buddy, I'm ready to get busy!  Check-in, then up to the 9th floor to the room.  A knock at the door and it was the valet who parked my rental.   He had my bags and asked if I needed anything else.  I couldn't resist the temptation!  I reached for his crotch (again, I would never be this bold at home!) and said "I sure would like to suck on this" as I gave his member a squeeze.  "Uhh ... I need to get back.  Don't have much time, know what I'm sayin?" he mumbled as I felt a twitch from his tool.  "This won't take long" I said as I dropped to my knees, opening his shorts (yeah, the valet/bellmen at the hotel wore shorts!).  I started with a back and forth sucking motion and he was at attention quickly.  Just as quickly, he pulled back enough to push his shorts down to his ankles.  So, Mr. "don't have much time" was def into it!  When I went down this time, I went to the base.  "Hell yeah, go for it" he encouraged.  "Mmmm ... dude, you're gonna make me cum ... shit ... heres my wad man .... ohhh".  It was over too quick for me.  But, when a mans not used to a good blowjob, it's rewarding to know it brought him to his peak, even if it was quickly.  He pulled up his shorts and almost ran from the room saying "I gotta get back"  as he went out the door.   As all cocksuckers know, some guys are uncomfortable after you've just got their nutt for them.  And, I did note the wedding band on the guys hand (it's especially symptomatic for str8 guys to be uncomfortable).   I hadn't been at the hotel for 20 mins. and I already had sucked off a total stranger, which only made the lust in me stronger.  It was time to go exploring!
Back down to the lobby ... and outside to get the car, I was surprised it was a different valet (probably a good thing).  I asked this valet where was a good place to grab a bite, just something quick.  He directed me to the nearest sub shop (you know me, I like the footlongs - teehee).  Grabbed a sandwich and a bottle of water and headed back to the beach.  It was not dark yet but would be soon and I wanted to check it out.  I was hoping to find a bathroom, but didn't see any.  I parked the car and headed to the beach.  Sat on the seawall and watched the surf, but there wasn't anyone on the beach.  It was more interesting to turn and watch all the shirtless men jogging along the seawall.  Dam, after the bottle of water, now I really did need to find a bathroom.  I walked across the street to a t-shirt shop and asked if they had a bathroom.  They didn't, but the guy told me where there was one.
Honestly, what would you do ... if you walked into a bathroom and saw a man standing at the urinal with his pants and his skivvies pulled down to his knees with his bare butt hanging out.  My sense of urgency to take a leak, took me right on by to a stall to piss! I did notice that he was frantically trying to pull his pants up quickly as I walked by.  I guess he wasn't expecting anyone to use the bathroom and I interrupted his task at hand (teehee).  After relieving my bladder, I stood there shaking Rod Jr.  and began wondering about the stranger.  Were he and Johnny Goodgrip havin' a goodtime?  Wanderlust, and Rod Jr. was now swollen.  Let the goodtimes roll, and I began fisting myself and moaning thinking about the valet I had gone down on earlier.  I'm sure the stranger could hear me, as I could now hear him echo my moans with his own. His moaning was clearly louder now and I turned to find the stranger was standing right outside the stall with the door open (in my rush to piss I hadn't locked the stall door).  His head thrown back and his wifebeater now pulled up over his head in the front revealing a treasure trail that led to his one-eye snake which he was fisting furiously with abandon.  Gooey gobs of pre-cum were hangin' on for dear life to the purple head of his trouser snake.  Dam, I knew if I didn't act soon, I wouldn't have the pleasure of  tasting the studs babygravy!  Instinct had me on my knees and that sword was jammed all the way down my throat so fast my head was spinning.  He grabbed the back of my head and wouldn't let go.  "I've got a 5 day load as your reward man ... you want it don't ya?" he shouted.   Then spitting on me, rubbing his spit thru my hair he continued the verbal abuse.  "You're gonna get it Cocksucker ...  I've been wanting some head and now here you are ... hang in there bro cuz here cums your reward ... fuck dude I'm about to whitewash your gullet ... yeah thats good ... thats so fucking good!  His hips thrust violently as he spewed shot after shot of manjuice right on past my gullet into my belly.
The time in warm Florida ... went by too fast.  Just as I thought I would be headed back to Denver, I got another assignment in Pennsylvania.  It was just a couple of days and I had so much lust left in me.  So, I was glad to not be going home. The flight from Fll was smooth even though the east was being swept by some rough weather.  A last minute booking at a hotel in a working class neighborhood was cool with me.  A new place to explore, without a rental car as I was to be picked up by a company vehicle for my work assignment.  My flight back to Denver had already been arranged and so when I finished in a half-day, I had an extra day and a half to kill.  The hotel was without a bar or restaurant, so I asked at the front desk where I could get some food and a drink (or two haha).  I walked a few blocks to a place that def qualified as a dive bar/restaurant.  It had its own charm.  A jukebox in the corner playing music from long ago, a big (very big) rough looking dude as bartender and his wife (or so I think) as the waitress, a rectangular bar, very dim lighting and booth style seating along one wall.  I settled into a booth ordering a burger and beer.  After my meal,  I moved to the bar picking a stool near the door.  I didn't mind being there but the bartender was less than friendly making me feel unwelcome.  I decided to finish my Jack & Coke and then walk back to the hotel when in walked a dude and sat down beside me.  About 6 foot solid built dark haired man 30ish with a shirt that said Jake over the breast pocket.  As he sat down he said hey to me and offered to buy me a drink.  "I haven't seen you round here" he said as he clinked my glass with his beer bottle.  After conversation and a couple of shots he invited me to his place around the corner for more drinks.  I was thinking "this could be good".  As we sat drinking at his place he kept grabbing his crotch and I was feeling no pain and I kept dropping hints.  Finally, I went all in.  Telling him I was the biggest Cocksucker he'd ever meet.   "Really, well we should go downstairs to the basement man" he replied.  I was feeling no pain as he led me downstairs.  He had some wild ideas and hell I did want to explore my lust.  I'll fast forward here, I ended up in a jumpsuit,
chained to the wall, my cock strapped up, with a dirty jock on my face.  The dude sucked me off while I was chained to the wall.

"AWAY BEHAVIOR" def not something I'd do if I was at home!