Thursday, October 27, 2011

IN SEARCH OF THE BIG BUCK

Recently I went deer hunting with my buddy Mike and some of his buddies who I had never met.  I have known Mike for 6 years.  He is a Denver firefighter, divorced father of 2.  Btw, I have been sucking his cock on the DL for the past 5 years (yeah I was doing him before he was divorced!).  But, this trip was all about the hunt, at least that was what we both agreed before the trip.  Mike, his buddies Tim, Jake, Steve, Kyle and I all left Denver in a convoy of 4 wheel drive vehicles loaded with a large military tent, and all the gear we would need to spend a week in the Piceance Creek area of the White River National Forest.  We were IN SEARCH OF THE BIG BUCK
After a couple of days we had settled into a routine.  Rising early, watching for the deer to come down to feed in the meadow and drink from the watershed.  Back to camp to get something to eat ourselves, relax awhile and then in the eve again waiting patiently for the deer to eat and drink.  Kyle, a huge man, about 6 and a half feet tall and 240 lbs. I'd say,  was the first to bag a doe. And later that same day Jake got a nice 10 pt. buck.  That evening after sunset, we sat around the campfire celebrating Kyle and Jake's success passing around bottles of Jack and Jim, and chasing it with Coors.  I had learned a little about Mikes buddies. Steve, like Mike, is a firefighter, a lean man about 6 ft, probably 175 lbs or so.  Tim is an E.M.T. about my size, and like me has dark hair.  The other guys called us "twins" cause we look alot alike.  Kyle, "the big K", as all the other men called him, is a cop.  Jake, about 5' 10" 180 lbs is a stocky red-headed man, who works for Denver Parks and Rec., he is Kyles brother-in-law.
We were well lubricated and Mike started dropping hints about my "talent". I was shocked as Mike had always kept it between us, and I never violated his privacy by letting anyone know (even when he was a married man!).  Well, fast forward here, and Mike is now outright telling his buddies that "Rod (but he used my real name) is a COCKSUCKER with major oral skillz".  I was wasted, but with Mike being so talkative about me, I seemed to sober up quickly. I excused myself and went to the tent.  I took off my boots and crawled into my sleeping bag.  Laying there, thinking about how Mike, who I considered a best bud, had violated my secret.  I could hear laughter and voices outside the tent.  My thoughts began to drift and I was on the verge of either sleep or passing out from the excessive alcohol when suddenly I realized Kyle "the big K" was sitting on his sleeping bag next to me. 
"Hey man, it's cool with me if you suck dick" he said.  Groggy, I now noticed he had his member out, and was slowly stroking it as he sat there cross-legged right in front of me.  Is this real or a dream?   "Would you mind helping me with this?" he asked.  Dam, "the big K" was an appropriate nickname.  A legit 9+ and low hangers I noted,  as he switched from sitting cross-legged to a kneeling  position.  The alcohol had my head spinning now as this massive man knelt beside my sleeping bag.  I reached out and rubbed the head, no it wasn't a dream.  The head was wet with his eagerness.  "Mmmm" he moaned.  "A few days away from the wife and I'm so ripe" he whispered in a low tone. "I really need some help with it".  Instinct took over, and I quickly began slobbering all over that purple headed monster.  Then, I was headed down, down, down. Till that point where swallowing is all that's left. Then, I swallowed.  "Yeah champ, you got it now!" he grunted.  "Okay men, it's cool" he shouted.  WTF??
I noticed the others coming thru the opening of the tent.  Each of them unzipping and exposing their one eyed trouser snake as they circled around my sleeping bag. "Give it to him, big K!" Tim hollered.  "I told you he has skillz" said my buddy Mike.  "Holy Fuck, he is a dicklicker. I want some of that mouth" chimed in Steve. "I'm next" Jake countered. All the while never backing off the Big K's unit, I unzipped my bag and hunched on my knees in front of the giant man.  With Jake pushing against me, in a quick motion, I switched from the big K to Jakes now engorged tool. Then Steve, Tim, and even my buddy Mike had a go at riding my face.  I was in Knob Polishing heaven.  Five super horned drunk men in a feeding frenzy!  And me, a very hungry COCKSUCKER, ready to feast on their babygravy.
My head was pounding when I woke up.  The big K and Tim still asleep in their sleeping bags. I had to piss like a Russian Race Horse.  Rising (SLOWLY!), I stepped outside the tent to relieve myself.  Mike, Steve and Jake were sitting around drinking coffee.  "Hey dude, want some coffee?" Mike offered, as he poured a cup for himself.  "Yeah man, but first I gotta lighten the load on my bladder".  Steve and Jake laughed at my comment as I walked to the bushes behind the tent.  Hell yeah, it sure felt good to water the bushes.  I went back and had some coffee. 
Nobody in the group ever mentioned what had happened the night before.  Each guy got their prize before the trip was over as Mike, Tim, Steve and myself each bagged a deer in the next couple of days.  After we got back to Denver, I asked my buddy Mike why he had told the other men my secret.  "Your my buddy, I don't mind doing you a favor" he replied. "Besides, you did us a favor in return." He looked at me, then smiled and winked.  "Yeah buddy" was my reply.